The CCA is committed to ensuring that its members, stakeholders and all interested parties have access to the key research and analysis they need to stay current on cultural policy issues at the federal level. These resources are also essential to groups or individuals looking to advocate for the arts within their own communities.
Browsing though our extensive catalogue, you will find:
- Policy bulletins that break down and offer commentary on the most recent policy developments affecting the arts, culture and heritage sector
- Backgrounders that provide context and key information on specific public policy issues
- Research publications and reports that offer detailed findings on a variety of themes related to arts policy
- Government submissions and presentations that articulate the CCA’s position on various policy matters
- Economic analyses that examine the depth and breadth of public funding to the arts at the federal level