Add your voice to ours
The CCA’s members make up the largest cultural network in Canada dedicated to the development and vitality of the arts, heritage and culture communities. When you add your voice to ours, you actively support our mission. As the national forum for the Canadian artistic and cultural community, the CCA is:
- a national interactive hub of networks connecting the components within the cultural sector and with other stakeholders in Canadian society and abroad around issues of common interest;
- an essential provider of relevant analyses, research and capacity building services that enable interested parties and decision-makers to play their part in shaping a vibrant future for arts and culture in Canada”; and,
- a national catalyst in the development and improvement of nationwide cultural policies and regulations.
Who Joins the CCA?
- Arts organizations and cultural industries representing everyone from creators, presenters, producers and conservationists to educators, councils, funders and unions;
- Artists from all disciplines;
- Individuals engaged in the arts through work, study, pleasure, volunteerism or philanthropy;
- Advocates for a vital Canadian cultural sector;
- Those inspired to have a voice in the future of the arts and culture in Canada.